ts galaxy supporters club
The TS Galaxy FC supporters clubs are where supporters come together in a formed group to represent majority of the supporters, they also come together to share ideas on how to build the club and protect the interests of the supporters community.
Supporters clubs are the main communication medium between the club and supporters community.
The supporters clubs should be committed to promoting equality and diversity alongside the club.
Supporters should always display boldness and authority.
TS Galaxy FC supporters community consist of the following members:
- Families and young people;
- Female and male supporters;
- Away fans;
- Card holders;
- Entities such as schools, and
- Any member of the community.
Requirements for launching or registering a supporters club:
- A minimum of 50 members registered in the club’s database and branch database;
- At least 25 of the 50 members should be TS Galaxy FC card holders;
- All members of the supporters club should at least own one item of TS Galaxy regalia;
- Established committee consisting of 6 leadership positions; chairperson, secretary, treasure, database coordinator, merchandise coordinator and supporters liaison coordinator.
Role of the supporters clubs:
- To represent TS Galaxy FC in local regions and around the country;
- To bring local supporters together through the love of TSG;
- To help and support TS Galaxy FC in growing as a brand and club;
- To protect, promote and maintain the good name and value of TS Galaxy FC;
- To never stop singing at home matches despite the results;
- Attend as many games as possible, home and away regardless of distance;
- Always be dressed in TS Galaxy FC colours;
Benefits of being a registered card holder members:
- Seasonal membership at R150 and get a free T-shirt;
- Away match transport priority for card holders;
- Away games to be subsidised R100 across the border per member;
- Supporters with no membership cards to pay R200 for transport;
- Subsidised 50% entry fee at club events;
- Option to vote for supports player of the year;
- Qualify for home match draws and competitions;
- The supports membership should be renewed at every new season.
Behaviour at stadium and away matches:
- TS Galaxy FC is a community and family orientated club, families attend matches with young so and our supporters are expected to behave at their best and not in a manner that will display any violent or unruly behaviour to young kids.
- All supporters and fans at the stadium should enjoy the match without any disruptive behaviour;
- Supporters should consume alcohol in a controllable manner, no bottles should be thrown around;
- Supports should comply with requests from stadium staff regarding operations and emergency response procedures;
- Use of offensive language against the players, referees or visiting teams will not be allowed;
- Attempting to enter the field of play, restricted areas without permission, throw of any items or objects will be prohibited;
- Supporters who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the field of play will be immediately be escorted out of the stadium;
- Failure to comply with set rules will result in arrest.